Click here to view 2018 Water Rates
Click here to view the 2017 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report - Quinnesec
Breitung Township's water department is made up of the crew members from the Department of Public Works (DPW) as well as the Utility Clerk.
Contact the Utility Clerk to:
- Turn on or off water service; whether temporarily or permanently
- Start a new water account
- Ask questions about your water billing
- Set up final reads and name changes for water accounts
- Change the name on an account
- Change your billing or mailing address
Each winter, many homeowners face the expense and inconvenience of frozen water pipes. By taking a few simple precautions, you can cross that off your list of worries. Learn what you can do to Winterize Water Pipes.
Higher than usual water bill? Click here for information on where, and how, to check for leaks. If you are unable to find the problem on your own, Breitung Township's DPW can come out to your home and do a leak and meter inspection. Call the Utility Clerk with questions and to make an appointment.