Water & Sewer
The Utility Clerk:
- Updates, adds and manages utility accounts.
- Posts meter readings.
- Prepares billings and reports.
- Collects utility bill payments.
Contact the Utility Clerk to:
- Turn on / shut off water service
- Start a new water account
- Ask questions about your water bill
- Set up final reads
- Change the name on an account
- Change your billing or mailing address
An Application for Water Service is neccessary for new construction of homes or businesses. If you have any questions regarding a new tap, please contact the Superintendent of the Department of Public Works Guy Forstrom at 779-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each winter, many homeowners face the expense and inconvenience of frozen water pipes. By taking a few simple precautions, you can cross that of your list of worries. Learn what you can do to Winterize Water Pipes.
All public water supplies are required to report water quality information to their customers annually in the form of a Consumer Confidence Report.