Home | Print | Log In |
Search: Go


Utility Clerk

Adrienne Savord




(906) 779-2052


(906) 779-2077



3851 Menominee Street

P.O. Box 160

Quinnesec, MI 49876





The Utility Clerk:

  • Updates, adds and manages utility accounts.
  • Posts meter readings.
  • Prepares billings and reports.
  • Collects utility bill payments. 

Contact the Utility Clerk to:

  • Turn on / shut off water service
  • Start a new water account
  • Ask questions about your water bill
  • Set up final reads
  • Change the name on an account
  • Change your billing or mailing address

An Application for Water Service is neccessary for new construction of homes or businesses.  If you have any questions regarding a new tap, please contact the Superintendent of the Department of Public Works Guy Forstrom at 906-779-2064 or dpw@breitungtwp.org.

Breitung Township Drinking Water Protection Plan

DEQ Cross Connection Brochure 

Learn About Your Watershed!

Water Bill Payments

Water Waste Prevention

Septic System Maintenance

Read Your Water Meter


Each winter, many homeowners face the expense and inconvenience of frozen water pipes. By taking a few simple precautions, you can cross that of your list of worries. Learn what you can do to Winterize Water Pipes.

All public water supplies are required to report water quality information to their customers annually in the form of a Consumer Confidence Report.

This page last updated on 8/9/2017.
Charter Township of Breitung | Dickinson County | Michigan | 3851 Menominee Street | P.O. Box 160 |  Quinnesec, MI  49876